Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Porsche Carrera 4s

Porsche Carrera 4s. %IMG_DESC_1%

  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • yukyuklee
    Feb 24, 01:04 AM
    Here's my mbp setup.





    Porsche Carrera 4s. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • Stella
    Jun 24, 08:46 AM
    We hope, Jobs said - many different iOS products later this year...

    In other words:
    Many more locked down products this year
    :p





    Porsche Carrera 4s. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • techpr
    Apr 12, 10:09 PM
    $299!





    Porsche Carrera 4s. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • mc68k
    Oct 14, 01:40 PM
    Thanks! I'll try it on my work computer, its a quad.yeah unfortunately there's no partial credit, it's either complete before the deadline or no points





    Porsche Carrera 4s. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • montycat
    Jan 8, 12:54 PM
    1967 Shelby GT-350





    Porsche Carrera 4s. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • Project
    Jan 11, 06:04 PM
    i highly highly doubt they are calling it the "macbook air." that's borderline laughable.

    I said the same thing about the rumours of the Powerbook becoming the "MacBook Pro"





    Porsche Carrera 4s. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • twoodcc
    Oct 12, 11:42 AM
    What are bigadv units? and how do I run them?

    I am currently running two instances using:
    ./fah6 -local -smp -verbosity 9

    do I just add the flag ' -bigadv ' to my command above?

    PS: I have a 2.53ghz MBP

    bigadv units are a new project that folding@home has started. there is a thread about it here (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=768187).

    but as already stated, you cannot run these units on iMacs or laptops. you need either an 8-core mac, or a very fast 4-core i7 machine. if you don't have one of these, then your computer will not be able to meet the deadlines





    Porsche Carrera 4s. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • rasmasyean
    Mar 19, 05:32 PM
    That's why the US shouldn't have invaded Iraq.



    I don't think so. Gaddafi willingly traded Libya's oil, currently no oil at all is traded, and I don't think the rebels (unorganized as they are) will do a good job at it anytime soon. The nations now supporting the air strikes against Gaddafi would have been better off quietly sending him weapons to mute the rebels if they wanted oil.

    Even if it didn't directly affect the oil trade, I wouldn't be surprised if yet another US base or two somehow gets negotiated into the aftermath. That's also "securing the oil". If we one day figure out how to do fusion, and make electric cars work or something, we wouldn't give a crap about which leader kills eachother there.





    Porsche Carrera 4s. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • Bonte
    Apr 2, 07:34 PM
    I love this ad, it has the sentiment of the Think Different ads and shows off its technical capabilities and apps, nice work!





    Porsche Carrera 4s. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • samb30
    Jun 23, 06:35 AM
    Maybe its something to do with the new apple tv which supposedly runs IOS4, a replacement to front row on the imac? You could use your i device as a controller like you should be able to do with the new atv, making it possible to use all the same features/games as on your iphone/pad but displayed up on your larger screen. prefect for movies and a new games console of sorts.

    This seems like a very logical and usable implementation on the imac, macbooks etc.





    Porsche Carrera 4s. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • Passante
    Sep 7, 09:09 AM
    I checked around at comp usa, best buy and even the apple store to see if the mini's they had in stock would be reduced in price because of the new ones that came out.

    Best buy and Comp USA had no clue that new models were released and would not budge in price. I dont know what the apple store policy is.

    Shouldnt comp usa and best buy reduce the price of the core solo minis they have left?
    At the apple store today. There were core solos there yesterday for $499 ( I think)
    Refurbished Mac mini 1.66GHz Intel Core Duo $649
    512MB memory (667MHz DDR2 SDRAM)
    80GB Serial ATA hard drive
    Double-layer SuperDrive (DVD+R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
    Built-in AirPort Extreme and Bluetooth 2.0
    Apple Remote
    Learn More





    Porsche Carrera 4s. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • TerryJ
    Jul 14, 12:12 PM
    I don't see any reason any manufacture would cripple their own storage capacity when they obviously have other options. If its no for the first generation of discs and players, then coroporate rigmroll is the reason to blame for HD-DVD winning out because that is just STUPID.
    I agree. It's really stupid.

    If Blu-ray studios authored their discs in VC-1 and DD+ or TruHD... the whole HD DVD picture/sound "advantage" would be moot. But they are not. (At least, not yet anyway.)

    One possibility is that they are just trying to rush stuff out the door (to counter HD DVD's time advantage), and it's easier/faster to author in MPEG2 (with existing tools). At least they can say "we have product out there", even though that product sucks.

    But apparently not wanting to use a Microsoft codec is another.

    -Terry





    Porsche Carrera 4s. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • imac_japan
    Apr 6, 10:03 PM
    actually, nevermind. i don't care anymore. you are clearly not reading what i've been posting anyway.

    Thats not true ! Ive been reading everyone's posts but you just don't want to see both sides of the story. I just want Apple to do better...

    Look at this business weekly online story about Apple - very interesting

    http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/apr2004/tc2004047_5468_tc056.htm

    really, this is what Ive been taking about...I think that most Mac users don't want to hear it

    and this one too

    http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/main_news.cfm?NewsID=8372





    Porsche Carrera 4s. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • Mattsasa
    Apr 2, 07:43 PM
    I'll "believe" when they fix the currently unresolved and widespread quality control issues...light bleed on virtually every unit and blemishes, dents and scratches on units straight out of the box.

    Fix those issues, Apple, and then I will "believe" enough to get an iPad 2.

    what the **** are you talking about?!!!

    you are getting false information, I would dare say 99% of ipad 2s have absolutely no hardware problem.





    Porsche Carrera 4s. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • lordonuthin
    Apr 13, 10:21 PM
    congrats to whiterabbit for 13 million points!

    Thanks.

    That is about 11-12 days per 1 million points, which would mean about 2.5 million points per month. If I can keep that up for the rest of the year that would put me at around 34 million points or therabouts. The big question is can I afford to keep it up! and also if nothing breaks, catches fire, melts or runs away! :eek:





    Porsche Carrera 4s. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • bmw3wags
    Oct 1, 07:26 AM
    Its been almost a month now how come their aren't more cases now now?





    Porsche Carrera 4s. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • pudrums
    Nov 28, 08:06 AM
    Custom-made gloves in black leather with cream-colored stitchings. I'll post a pic when I get them.





    Porsche Carrera 4s. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • Digital Dude
    Mar 24, 02:49 PM
    [QUOTE=aiqw9182;12245523]You can upgrade to the latest 5870 card if you wanted to right now.../QUOTE]

    So, without using the supplied windows CD/Driver I can simply plug n' play the 5870 into my 2009 MacPro and it work?! Sounds very tempting.





    Porsche Carrera 4s. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • aafuss1
    Aug 29, 06:34 PM
    No Blu-Ray, as slot load would not be able to have enough cooling-leave it for next Mac Pro.

    Combo drive disappears, and is now EDU only. All retail now have DVD burning as standard-like on the iMac. Core Duo on all 2 configs. Perhaps a air-cooled GPU with dedicated RAM for the best modfel.





    slffl
    Apr 26, 09:20 PM
    Count me in there.
    Apple have become Big Brother and Big Bully lately.
    In the past they trod more lightly.

    Oh give me a break! Maybe it's because all you read are the headlines which focus on Apple. Apple has no more lawsuits than any other company out there, not to mention the private lawsuits against Apple for dumb ass stuff like 'tracking', antennas, batteries, etc. etc. etc.....





    Hollis
    Jul 13, 11:23 PM
    I'd think the option would come a bit later. I mean, who wants an optical drive that can currently play nothing and burn to nothing which will cost them $500-$1000 on a machine that is already very pricey.

    Theres movies on Blu-Ray already.. and you can buy discs to burn too already... I think a BTO option is perfectly reasonable.





    Trauma1
    Apr 20, 11:43 PM
    When I don't see hipsters, students, and soccer moms using Macbook "Pros" at Starbucks, then I'll believe that it's a "Pro" model

    Performance and specifications determine whether or not it's a "Pro", not the people who use them. I'm not a professional race car driver, but my car has over 400hp. Does that mean that my car is not the high-performance sports car that the automotive world widely claims it to be?

    And besides, how do you know those people aren't using heavy-duty applications? Is a thirty-second observation at Starbucks enough to justify such a statement?





    Detlev
    Jul 18, 06:15 AM
    This does play into the news published about the industry allowing people to burn movies to DVDs but can someone do the math? What would the file size be for 2 hour movie at present? What about if it were compressed into a zip or tz file? What would it be if the quality were improved? How long would it take to download these files with dialup, on dsl, on cable. I would think that most people would not be downloading using their offices T1 connection ;)

    How long would you wait or tie up your computer's internet connection to download an old movie from Disney?

    Here is another issue to think about. With large files being downloaded to your HD and then errasing them you will have to defragment your HD quite often or you will suffer. Is there rumor of improved Disk Utility or other method of handling this?





    vincenz
    Feb 20, 03:31 PM
    http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/4189/p1000762s.jpg

    Who's the gal? ;)



    Advertisement

    Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

     
    Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms